You are here: / home / hydraulic-cylinder-repair
Hydraulic cylinder repair
Interfluid Hydraulics Ltd operate a second-to-none repair service, with all work carried out in our well-equipped workshop by engineers with years of experience in the repair & manufacture of hydraulic cylinders.
When we receive a hydraulic cylinder we:
- Strip, clean, asses & document all work required to return the cylinder to a 100% operational unit.
- Full costs are calculated & communicated to the customer.
- We guarantee to ONLY replace or repair the parts that are required.
- We also guarantee to quote the most cost-effective method of repair.
- Once our quotation has been made, these costs are guaranteed NOT to change.
- Where complete replacement of the cylinder is more cost-effective than repair, we will advise and quote accordingly.
- All necessary repairs / replacements are carried out in a timely fashion to minimise customer downtime.
- The repaired & resealed cylinder is rigorously tested, generally to 50% over operating pressure to ensure integrity of all components & seals.
- The cylinder is returned to the customer, covered by our comprehensive 12 month warranty.