You are here: / home / COVID-19-our-response
We would like to reassure our customers and suppliers that our plan is to continue to operate all of our services as normal, within the restrictions and advice provided by the government.
We have already implemented enhanced hygiene and visitor policies throughout our facilities and would ask for your understanding in the following areas;
- We are limiting intra-company visits to reduce any internal risk of transmission
- We are encouraging customer and supplier meetings to be online so as to avoid any physical contact
- We are following all government guidelines with respect to COVID-19
- We are deep-cleaning our facilities regularly
- Colleagues living with others showing symptoms or returning from high risk areas have been asked to self-isolate for 14 days irrespective of their own symptoms
- We do not foresee any impact on the continuity of our service currently, but should the situation change we will notify you immediately.
We are constantly monitoring the situation as it evolves and we thank you all for your understanding.